Create and control any logic you want
In Build.One you can design logic through various processes. Use our best-of-breed visual tools or simply your own code.
The combination of Pro-Code with No-/Low-Code enables full flexiblity at all times.
Get more stuff done through visual editing and without code duplication.
Write your own code and use your favourite technologies.
Business Process Designer
Design your processes with the visual process designer.
- Modeling and building within one step.
- Integrated with all screens and objects you create.
- Easily collaborate with business users.
Automate digital decisions without code.
- Intuitive interface and spreadsheet-style modeling.
- Millisecond response times and scalability across millions of transactions.
- Test new rules to ensure accuracy and pinpoint conflicts.
An intuitive, visual way to build syntactically correct user-generated algorithms - without code.
- Use visual objects that represent code concepts like variables, logical expressions, loops, etc.
- Apply programming principles without worrying about syntax.
- Always generate syntactically correct algorithms.
Client Logic API
Simplifying coding logic on client side.
- Readily manipulate the logic of visual objects on client side.
- Use simple calls to make screens and interactions fully dynamic.
- Use object-oriented programming with compile-time checking and intellisense.
Fully individualize your Frontend by using professional code.
- Write Pro-Code that dynamically changes screens from where it was called.
- Use any objects from the visual design available as an API in Pro-Code.
- Use any third-party functionality and libraries.
- Write Pro-Code that does sophisticated filtering or client-logic, e.g. change data-requests based on screen-content.
Limitless logic by using professional code.
- Implement any kind of business-logic that runs on the server.
- Improve productivity by using Build.One functionality from your Pro-Code, e.g. manage complex recursive structures like a BoM.
- Provide integration hooks with other systems.