Build.One applications are data, not code
- All objects used in Build.One applications, forms, buttons, panels, etc. are truly object-oriented
- All functionality, behavior and appearance of an object is defined through metadata. This metadata is separated from the actual implementation of the underlying object-type
- For every object-type, there is a corresponding function in our Rendering Engine, which brings the metadata for that specific object-type to life - at runtime
- Every application built with Build.One is fully described by the metadata of all objects combined. That is the Blueprint
Entirely new possibilities
- Metadata is structured data and allows for entirely new possibilities when creating, delivering, updating and maintaining applications. Think free-form word-text (code) vs. database records (metadata)
- Automate rules checking, realize global changes in an instant, control your logic and structure with unheard precision
No more Legacy
Never again invest into a Frontend technology. Build.One takes care of that. Apply all of your focus on business logic and differentiation.
- When delivering a Build.One application, we don’t write HTML/CSS code to sit and wait on a server. When a user launches a screen, it is created dynamically in realtime by our Rendering Engine
- The Rendering Engine reads out the Blueprint of your application, adds the code required to create the experience and delivers the screen instantaneously
- As a result, you never have to worry about the Frontend technology ever again. Build.One takes care of including the most relevant web technologies into the Rendering Engine
- Your application stays up-to-date, always. No more Legacy, ever!
Stay fully flexible and add professional code where you want. It simply becomes part of the application Blueprint
- Add Frontend and Backend Code to build individual business logic
- All Pro-Code will be added to the Blueprint of your application
- Our Rendering Engine delivers the entire experience including individualized business logic in realtime
An entirely new experience when building applications
Automate logic checks
As all applications and logic is structured in Metadata, checking for consistency, completeness, similarity and structural errors becomes easy.
Reuse, do not copy
Simply refer to the same metadata when using the same building blocks, e.g. use your customer details form in your offer and order maintenance screens.
Global changes in an instant
As every condition is structured, introducing change to parameters and technology becomes fast and simple.